Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Week 2

I'm slowly getting into the groove of things here - "baby stepping" my way through ACT; working through my anxieties of working with a lot of schools in city and suburbs at the same time; getting used to passing by the school where I worked for 8 years on the way to the Chicago office. The texts and emails started coming at the end of last week from teachers and students....separation is hard, but necessary for growth to occur.

Thanks for the great feedback from those that have been reading. I want to encourage you to post your comments directly to the blog, as well. Underneath each entry is a "comments" link where you can pose questions or make statements or give suggested connections of your own.

I should also point out that the entries are posted in the order in which they are created so even if I save a draft from last week and finish it up today, it would be posted under last week's date. That, said periodically you may wish to scan for entries you didn't see....that is of course, if you are motivated to do so.

No comments: